oil painting photo

Dear Sir,

There are a lot of specialized China oil painting artists who serve you in Xiamen of china in China Wholesale reproduction Oil Painting Studio.

We have long years' working reproduction oil painting experience and wholesale oil painting to all over the world. We can reproduction various kinds of famous oil paintings in the world in enormous quantities such as impressionist, modern painting , scenery , seascape , still life ,animal , garden scene , abstract , classical, reproduction oil painting, oil painting photo, commerce oil painting, portrait oil painting and so on . As a oil painting supplier-wholesaler of China, we aim to pursuit high- quality service and professional, spirit of honor to job and pursuit of reality, and have strong professional technical force to draw the picture delicately and seriously.

Thanks for your attention!

B.Regards.

Super Art Oil Painting Studio MY ADDRESS :702room 491# ,yongxin garden , haicang section .xiamen , fujian of china .post code :361026 SELL MANAGER :MR. Zheng office number :086-0592- 6056200 FAX:086-0592-6055521 TEL: 13225033699 EMAIL : snipped-for-privacy@super-art.com MSN : snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Website:

Eliza