need emergency help with retaining wall project!!

-------------------------------------

i'm doing a project about the benifits of cast in situ retaining wall. so can anyone give me some information on the benifits of cast in situ retaining wall.

My question:

  1. what is the benifits of cast in situ retaining wall?

  1. if taking cast in situ and precast retaining wall to compare, which type of it is more better to be use?

  2. cast in situ retaining wall suitable use at what type of condition venue?

  1. got what question can be ask about the benifits of cast in situ retaining wall? can anyone suggest some question about it for me?

urs kindly comment is much appreciate. thanks.

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.building.construction - 16686 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
Natalie Tan

jloomis

SPAM and homework assignments--the speciality of the suck-o company!

No, Natalie, we won't do your homework for you. And don't post from the stucco company, they are spam feeders only.

Reply to
PeterD

What is the emergency?

Reply to
Voyager

The emergency is that his paper is due and the teacher won't take any excuses as to why it is not already done.

Reply to
PeterD

If "he" is named Natalie, the "he" has bigger problems than a late paper! :-)

Reply to
Voyager

Bwa-ha-ha... Missed on that one, maybe he posted from his girlfriend's computer?

Regardless the original post has all the hallmarks of a college or tech school assignment.

Reply to
PeterD