looking for real estate developments in need of funding

I need real estate projects to invest at least $100 million. Can you recommend any developments that need funding? I prefer to fund projects over $500 million but I will fund projects below $5 million as well.

Reply to
tobyjensen

David Norris

couldja bring some fill down to new Orleans ?

Kickstart

Reply to
kickstart

The London 20012 Olympics could do with a hand.

Reply to
CWatters

Reply to
Hai Gò Vấp