I NEED A FUSE PULL OUT BOX

I need a MAIN FUSE 100 AMP fuse pull out box (holds two fuses I believe) (for Midwest 3r enclosure model U120F) ? Can I get one?

EMAIL ME

Reply to
Universal Living Arts Inc.

You may want to consider upgrading to breakers... Short of that you may be out of luck, fuse stuff is relatively hard to find today.

Reply to
PeterD

YEAH YEAH PARDON PARDON

YEAH YEAH YEAH WE HAVE LAND FILLS FULL OF IT THANKS (for what?)

GLAD YOU WANT TO REINVENT THE WORLD WHAT MAKES ME THINK THERE IS A CROOKED SELF SERVING ANGLE O WHAT YOU SAID?

OH I WANTED /" need a MAIN FUSE 100 AMP fuse pull out box (holds two fuses I believe)

THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WANT YOUR NEGATIVE BS

Reply to
Universal Living Arts Inc.

You are going to get a lot of help now, aren't you!

Reply to
PeterD

NO

and finally, NO

Reply to
Rudy

Yes, you have my permission.

CS

Reply to
CS

SINCE THERE ARE SO MANY IDIOT TROLLS RATHER THAN DECENT PEOPLE I REPEAT

I need a MAIN FUSE 100 AMP fuse pull out box (holds two fuses I believe) (for Midwest 3r enclosure model U120F) ? Can I get one?

and add if you have one EMAIL ME if not DON'T BOTHER!

Reply to
Universal Living Arts Inc.

SINCE THERE ARE SO MANY IDIOT TROLLS RATHER THAN DECENT PEOPLE I REPEAT

I need a MAIN FUSE 100 AMP fuse pull out box (holds two fuses I believe) (for Midwest 3r enclosure model U120F) ? Can I get one?

and add if you have one EMAIL ME if not DON'T BOTHER!

Reply to
Universal Living Arts Inc.

SINCE THERE ARE SO MANY IDIOT TROLLS RATHER THAN DECENT PEOPLE I REPEAT

I need a MAIN FUSE 100 AMP fuse pull out box (holds two fuses I believe) (for Midwest 3r enclosure model U120F) ? Can I get one?

and add if you have one EMAIL ME if not DON'T BOTHER!

Reply to
Universal Living Arts Inc.

A bit of advice...

This is a "volunteer" forum. People here can choose to help someone or not help someone. I think you will get more help using a carrot rather than a stick (and please, thank you, etc.).

Might try the manufacturer. This may be it?

Bill

I know what you mean. They're a real pain in the ass.

Yes, you have my permission.

Since your such a swell guy, I'll let you get a couple fuses for it too.

I'm afraid the only ones bothering to Email you are spammers harvesting your Email address.

Hey! Maybe one of them has what you need! Then you won't have to ask for permission all the time.

CS

Reply to
CS

YOU ARE A GOVERNMENT ISSUED AHOLE JUST LIKE THAT, CAUSE I MADE YOU THAT WAY, EVIL BAD ME, CONGRATS SINCE I MADE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO CONTINUE BEING AN AHOLE AS YOU ARE .

NOW FUCK OFF YOU LAME GOVERNMENT PIGLET GO BACK TO WASTING TAX DOLLARS.

Reply to
Universal Living Arts Inc.

OH OK VOLUNTEER FORUM? I AM SO ????? CARROT AND A STICK????? OH YOU WANT SOME ONE TO KISS YOUR WHAT???

HERE IS MY CARROT UP YOURS OR DIE! NOW HERE IS MY STICK DOUBLE WHAT EVER!

NOW ACT NICE OR DIE LIKE I NEED SOMETHING ANY AHOLES ON THE NET ....

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING FUK U WHO THE FUK ARE YOU

Reply to
Universal Living Arts Inc.

That's ok, I know how frustrated you are. It must be terrible, you poor, poor thing.

By the way, no government actually issues assholes. The assholes choose to work in the government. That way we get to meet swell folks like yourself, and assist them in their quest for happiness.

Of course, I don't work for the Canadian government, but that's ok too, because there's absolutely no burden in helping folks across the border, or the pond for that matter. I do it all the time, so I don't want you to feel guilty, not one bit.

Really, though, I am puzzled as to why you don't take advantage of the privilige I've bestowed upon you. Please, while you still can, go get your box, and don't forget the fuses. Better get some spares as well, because you never know.

You STILL have my permission.

If you have any trouble, just print out this post and show it to the folks at the store. Don't forget the headers...we wouldn't want them to suspect you of making this up. Since I work with foreign governments all the time, this permission slip should still be valid. If not, I'll check out my good friends at the Canadian embassy.

I wonder how you knew I worked for the government. My, but you are one smart skillet!

Always serving the public,

CS

Reply to
CS

BUDDY YOU ARE STILL AN ASSHOLE NOW DROP DEAD YOU CROOK

Reply to
Universal Living Arts Inc.

What I don't understand is why a nine year old would want a fuse pull out box.

Funny thing, I did see one the other day, too. I thought they didn't exist anymore but I was wrong. Oh, well...

Reply to
PeterD

Tell how a three year like you can reach the keyboard and shoot your shit?

Like I said a long time beofre MOST OF YOU SUK, ARE TOTALLY USELESS ON THE ISSUES, BORING, AND PLAIN STUPID!

CAUSE IF YOU WERE OF ANY SAIVE YOU'D TRY AND SELL ME ONE IN STEAD OF SHOOTING YOUR MOUTHS OFF SO GO SCREW YOURSELVES AND DIE YOU ARE A PIMPLE OF PLANET EARTH'S FAT BUT!

Reply to
Universal Living Arts Inc.

No yu Engish tok? Yu spel not gud.

CS