Hardwood flooring

our company PID flooring was est. in 1988 & we have 4 locations in the tri-state area. If you have any questions or comments regarding hardwood floors please email me & we will respond. email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
pidflooring

which tri-state ?

Reply to
kickstart

Reply to
pidflooring

Thats 4 locations in two states.......

Reply to
Mike

I don't get it either Must be the new York math

Reply to
kickstart

1+1=3?
Reply to
Mike

Finding the keyboard operational snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com entered:

Spelling Manhattan wrong makes me wonder what else they do wrong. Bob

--

-- Coffee worth staying up for - NY Times

The Other Funk

Finding the keyboard operational kickstart entered:

The convention is that the "Tri-State Area" is New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. In reality, it's the 5 boroughs of New York City, northern New Jersey and southwest Connecticut. So that's actually spam from one city and another state.

--

-- Coffee worth staying up for - NY Times

The Other Funk

Reply to
<doccook

Reply to