Gable trim and porch beam trim--advice?

Thanks for the encouragement, Ken!

- John

Ken S. Tucker wrote:

Reply to
john

Yeah Yeah, a house is a box of wood, a home is created by the humor of those in it. Some poster threw OCD at you, I resented that, but what can I do, I think you're doing great and like the way you're sharing a nice part of you're family life as they acquire a new home. Great stuff... Also liked how you solved the stair problem. Ken

Reply to
Ken S. Tucker

This reminds me of a quote I came across some time ago. Something like:

"There are those who are eminently successful, and spare no effort, in getting others to help them take their thumbs out of their asses, wipe them clean, and stick them in their mouths."

-- anon

?

Not to be confused with spammer.

Reply to
Warm Worm

White marble always seems to hold up. The most finicky person can't deny its beauty and durability. A copper backing over stainless steel may be needed. Dimensions are already governed by the basic dwg you provided.

Reply to
Jonny

You have some serious personality disorders, boy. This is emphasized by your repeated mention of men's penis's.

Your contractor is having a field day with your stupid ass and you're too dumb to even realize it. Or maybe you do, and the relationship between you, the contractor and the

*dood that did the plans* is such that neither of them will address your concerns anymore because they each are tired of your incessant whining, so you are left to make yourself look even further like a baffoon in various newsgroups. The contractor is gonna take your ass to the woodshed but good on closing day, unless he sues you in court first. LOL

Some internet marketing professional, can't even copy/paste 2 words in google to find the meaning. LOL Incidently, buying and selling garage sale cast-oofs on Ebay is NOT internet marketing.

You're right about one thing though, your obsession about men's penis's IS a freudian thing and no one knows this better than your Stepford wife.

You're done around these parts, stupid ass, move along, once again you've worn out your welcome. Fuckin' nitwit........

Reply to
Don

try azek trimboards. siding butts to it and gets caulked. makes for a really nice look, and maintenance free.

I have a sample of this stuff on my desk right now, and it feels good. It looks good. It has a 25 year warranty, painted or unpainted.

Reply to
jojo

Or with a professional.

RicodJour