Fire Prevention - Stove Top Fires

You could lose everything in a matter of minutes....WHY take chances?

We have an automatic, UL listed, Stove Top Fire Extinguisher that gives you a degree of automatic safety you've never had before. All for under $50.

For detailed information on how this incredible product works visit our website:

rtcox307

I keep a box of baking soda right near the stove. Costs 59 cents, not 50 dollars.

Reply to
Chas Hurst

baking soda works great. I suggested it during a fairly serious stove fire at my niece's house last xmas. everyone was amazed how well it worked. I was amazed at how fast she found it.

bill

Reply to
bill allemann