Elictrical Conduit through stem wall

I am adding an attached garage to my house. Currently the wiring for a hot tub and a GFCI outlet runs in EMT conduit to the edge of the house and transistions to sch 40 PVC conduit where it enters the ground. The slab for the new garage has a 4 1/2" stem wall and I want to place the conduit through this stem wall. I plan to use Sch 40 PVC conduit through the stem wall. Is that acceptable? Does it meet NEC code?

Reply to
spebby_92

jloomis