Blocking in Basement between open Truss and rim joist

My truss in the basement extend approx. 6 inches below the rim joist area. I am trying to add blocking for a wood framed wall parallel to the trusses. Are there any proper ways of accomplishing this? The lower portion of the truss is in line with the pored cement wall. Thanks

Reply to
mapawlak

I'm not a hundred percent sure I understand your question. I don't think there is one proper way to install blocking. I would put 2x4's flatways 24" oc. if you have to fasten them to a concrete wall, you could anchor a plate to the concrete.

Reply to
marson