backerboard

I jut recently installed backerboard over a wood frame where my garage door i framed out some french doors was the outside looks like stucco but it does not match my other stucco. can I stucco right over top of the board ? living in south florida sean snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
sean

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
sean

readoo @ hotmail. com

Reply to
sean

If that close to the ground level, I would have a concern about termites.

Reply to
Dennis

check out this product.... "Stuc-O-flex"

They'll have some options for ya. Good People! Tell em Chuck from Iowa sent ya.

CB ~

Reply to
CB