how do i know which system type I have

I have just installed the honeywell rth8500. In the advance installation guide I have 10 options to choose from for the system type. I have a electric furnace with a heat pump. The system comes on but doesn't heat as fast as it used to and at some point it starts blowing cold air even with the thermostat set at 71 degrees.

Reply to
Robert