Heat pump update in technology?

Heat pump update in technology? I live in a Virginia Beach, two story home with a room over the garage, home is on a crawl space. There currently two air handlers, one for up with duct work in the attic, one down with duct work in the crawl space. There is no barrier between the up and down zones. I want to know if I can use one heat pump with two air handlers and heat/cool the house with both air handlers both coming on and stopping at the same time.

Reply to
JerryTC