Steam vapor cleaning machines

I bought a TR5 by Commital-Sami, the manual says Stimmy TR5. They claim it has a maximum pressure of 65lb, but it almost never reaches 60lb. When working, if the pressure control is almost closed, the pressure is about

55lb maybe less. If the pressure control is fully open the pressure keeps going down to about 30lb, then it goes down much slower.

But what bothers me most is that the steam does not flow smoothly. It keeps spiting water ever second or two. If I place my hand in front of the vapor stream my hand gets all wet.

Anyone knows if this is normal? Is this machine any good?

Tony

Reply to
Alpha One