Small high pressure tank

Sure, I'll take your word for that, but the idiot that suggested inflating the tyre to that level didn't bother pointing out that it would be necessary to hunt around for a tyre that would handle that sort of pressure.

I think the OP said he wanted that sort of pressure

I was at the hospital when his wife came in after being informed - the guy was inflating a (front) tractor tyre after a repair when it let go. Not nice at all. Local paper carried the story.

David

Reply to
quietguy

People are insane. What was the deal, someone said that a piece of rubber from a tire that blew up with only, I don't know, thirty or forty pounds, took out a car window. I think there's a lesson there but what do I know.

Reply to
Bill Bonde ( ``And the Lamb li

Tried Lowe's? s

Reply to