Scott Fiore has a question about cleaning Calphalon

I have some Calphalon pieces that look like they have mineral deposits on the bottom of the pan. I have tried using Soft Scrub and regular cleanser to remove these spots and they are not coming off. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

-Scott Fiore

Reply to
1915PPIE

Calphalon is a brand that includes anodized, nonstick, stainless, and cast-iron cookware. Vinegar dissolves some mineral deposits, but I don't know if it would be suitable in this case.

Reply to
E Z Peaces