<rip> Yyyeeeeoooouuuccchhhh!!!!

Someone explain waxing to me. I still don't get it. Of course, my legs are *still* tingling, 8 hours later. Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod. "Oh, it barely hurts..." WHATEVER. Thankfully there was no one else in the place (I asked the woman who was torturing me), so I let out a nice, loud "F&%£!!!!!!!" She cracked up.

Good heavens. It just freaking hurts. And I'm supposed to go do it again in 5 weeks??!

Reply to
Elana Kehoe

Darn it...I keep posting in the wrong group! Really sorry!!!

Reply to
Elana Kehoe

Try scraping it off with a credit card :)

Reply to
Sweep

Heh :-)

Nan

Reply to
Nan

Perhaps a local teenager would be interested in doing it for you.

: >> Good heavens. It just freaking hurts. And I'm supposed to go do it : >> again in 5 weeks??! : >Try scraping it off with a credit card :) : : Heh :-) : : Nan :

Reply to
570-622-6441