Removing stains

I have some stains in cotton shirts.

I usually soak them in washing powder, but this time it hasn't worked. I can't remember what the stains are from.

Does it matter if I use bio or non-bio, or is there some other method that I should use?

Thanks

Moose

Treat your shirt with 1-2 cups of charcoal lighter fluid. loosly roll it into a ball and place it in the BBQ, at the base of the plie of briquettes you will be cooking dinner with. Strike a match.......

Reply to
win-ho-lee

I swear by Spray and Wash Stain Stick. It is a miracle as far as I am concerned. I rub it in the stain, set it aside overnight and wash the next day. On bad stains I do both sides of the fabric. It is wonderful on grease stains on cotton knits which I find come out no other way. Hope this helps.

Autumn

Reply to
Autumn
Reply to