Putting a pillow in the wash

I need to get a vomit stain off of a pillow. Unfortunately, it didn't have the cover on it. (I know, duh, that's what they're for).

Can I throw it in the wash? Or will that rip it to shreds? What's the best way to clean it, remove the stain?

Thanks in advance, Larry

Reply to
Larry G

Hi Larry,

It depends on the stuffing. Some feather pillows aren't washable and some are, read the label and it should say. If it's polyester then use low heat and low agitation - movement.

Hope this helps

Reply to
DrClean