My dining table has a formica wood-look top. A few months ago a spray
bottle of kitchen type bleach solution (Clorox Kitchen or Tackle, I think)
got tipped over on the table in the rush of everyone leaving for
school/work. When I finally happened upon the bottle, some of the bleach
solution had leaked out of the bottle and onto the table top. The ~color~
of the formica hasn't changed, but the ~finish~ is much less glossy where
the bleach was. I tried polish and paste wax, but the place is still very
noticeable, especially in certain light.