No access to Usenet

Hi Gang

Sorry I haven't been here the past few weeks! My Usenet provider beefed up their firewall to the point no known newsreaders can get through it. So, until one can be found that meets his security issues, I have no way of getting to join in the fun.

TTUL Gary

Reply to
Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr.

I _have_ missed you dear Gary. You managed to get through ok this time! I am using individual.net for news

It is very good and we will all have to pay soon but well worth it to stay in contact with the groups. Don't forget Google, they are very fast in updating these days and they make a good back up server. There are others too if you look around.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Your ISP has been instructed to inform you that you will be permitted probationary USENET access *after* you make a public apology acceptable to the Director of Disciplinary Action.

Reply to
Marcia Pease

my my, You can't leave us alone can you. Not content with ruining my day over in alt.cooking-chat you come back here the same evening to stir trouble and upset Gary. I don't care who your new sponsor is or even if they exist. You have my final warning. YOUR provider will be informed if you don't start behaving yourself then YOU will be out. Mrs Bonk

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

in article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, Marcia Pease at snipped-for-privacy@nospam.comm wrote on 2/28/05 7:47 PM:

lolol oh my goodness! yer still here?????? now i remember why i left. lol

Reply to
FH

PAY? Oh No!

Reply to
nuttynob

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 17:50:21 -0800, nuttynob wrote (in article ):

[news.individual.net is going pay]

It's 10 euros a year. That worked out to $13.55 US for me. I think it's *really* worth it.

serene

Reply to
serene

Agreed it's a good buy and they filter most spam. Shame Gregory Morrow hasn't subscribed to it!

Reply to
nuttynob

What?

Reply to
Gregory Morrow

you would never see the spam so nor would we!

Reply to
nuttynob