New Reality Show on Decluttering etc.

With a professional organizer who comes into peoples' houses and throws their stuff out, organizes the rest of it, a professional decorator and of course the obligitory carpenter/cabinet maker.

Monday, September 15

6:00PM Clean Sweep 52 TLC Add to My Calendar Tuesday, September 16 6:00PM Clean Sweep 52 TLC Add to My Calendar Wednesday, September 17 6:00PM Profiler 23 COURT Add to My Calendar 6:00PM Clean Sweep 52 TLC Add to My Calendar Thursday, September 18 6:00PM Clean Sweep 52 TLC Add to My Calendar Friday, September 19 6:00PM Clean Sweep 52 TLC Add to My Calendar Saturday, September 20 3:00PM Clean Sweep 52 TLC Add to My Calendar Monday, September 22 6:00PM Clean Sweep 52 TLC Add to My Calendar Tuesday, September 23 6:00PM Clean Sweep 52 TLC Add to My Calendar Wednesday, September 24 10:30AM The Berenstain Bears & Seven Little Monsters 21 WLIW Add to My Calendar 6:00PM Clean Sweep 52 TLC Add to My Calendar Thursday, September 25 6:00PM Clean Sweep 52 TLC Add to My Calendar Friday, September 26 6:00PM Clean Sweep 52 TLC Add to My Calendar Showing Results 1 - 13 of 13 that matched 'clean sweep'.

-- You know the world's gone nuts when the best rapper is a white guy, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war.--Sale Johnson (socialite)

Reply to
Chris Tsao

Is Gary in it?

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Bad news for you about Gary Mrs Bonk, I'm told by a reliable source that he's eloped with Cindi.

Reply to
Sweep