Lamp Shades?

How's the best way to clean lamp shades? A little cat hair, dust, and cooking fumes from the kitchen on stiff fabric.

Reply to
MWH

Best way is to use a dry vapor steam machine to blow off the dust. Then gently use the triangle brush with towel.

Reply to
HJWhelenJr

A little cat hair, dust, and cooking fumes from the kitchen on stiff fabric.

Reply to
Brenda

I've got a little "dusting brush" which I guess is a glorified paintbrush. I take lampshades outside, and the brush them clean. Gets most if not all the dust and cat hair off. I do that once every 6 weeks at my clients' homes (more often if they obviously need cleaning), and they look great. I got the dusting brush from thecleanteam.com. Love their tools. But before that I just used a small paint brush, and it worked pretty well. The dusting brush is a little sturdier though.

- Michael

www.4naturalcleaning.com