Is Chicago water hard or soft?

you worked with him in 1867 or 1941?

Reply to
kenji

1872. But he had worked on the tunnel earlier.

Are you sure they didn't dig any such lake tunnels since those years? Maybe it was another tunnel he was working on.

Reply to
mm

In chi.general Ajanta wrote: : Please help! I am no tech genius and need to buy a shower-head. When I : went to Consumer Reports, it ranks them according to whether the water : is hard or soft. So, is Chicago water hard or soft? Thanks.

I think the question of if Chicago water is hard or soft depends on how fast you are traveling when you hit the water...

Reply to
Chicago Paddling-Fishing