Grease spots

Maybe everyone except me knows this. I had a couple of grease spots on a pair of my slacks which remained after being washed and dried a couple of times.

I rubbed Dawn dishwashing liquid into the stains and - poof! - out they came.

Dora

Reply to
limey

Here's a site that has a page dedicated to grease removal:

Seems that Dawn is indeed a popular remedy.

Other interesting items: Shampoo Talcum Powder Lighter Fluid! Cheese Whiz?!?! WD-40 - is there anything this stuff can't do!

-- Richard Thoms President - Top Service Pros, Inc. Connecting Homeowners and Local Service Professionals

Richard Thoms

Here's a list of 2000 uses for WD-40.

Stern

Reply to