folding fitted sheets

I would like to know the secret to folding fitted sheets so they look neat & tidy? thanks

Reply to
Sandra Bodycoat

-> I would like to know the secret to folding fitted sheets so they look neat &

-> tidy?

-> thanks

Hmmm. I can do it, but there's no way I could explain *how* I do it!

Sorry.

Reply to
Suzie-Q

You need a helper. Both of you should grasp a corner in each hand (the top part of the corner, not the elastic end). We shake the sheet so that the elastic portion of the long sides is to the inside of the sheet, bring the two long sides together and hand-tuck-in the short sides. I hope you can follow my explanation - it's easier done than said.

Dora

Reply to
limey