Fabric Conditioner

At the shops today I saw a fabric conditioner called Comfort Fast Dry. Apparently it makes clothes dry faster. Any ideas as to how or if this works?

Reply to
Dawn

Does the container list the ingredients? I wonder if it reduces surface tension. That can get clothes wetter when they're washed, but it might also allow more water to spin out.

Reply to
Lloyd Randall

Just the usual < 5% surfactants plus preservative

Reply to
Dawn