Cleaning Mattress and Couch

My dog has peed on both of them. She's a little dog... but I don't smell it until you lay on it and the smell waifs up so I guess I didn't notice when she did it?

Any suggestions for getting rid of pee smells and stains? Anyone know of professional services that are affordable? AKA... not more than the worth of my bed or couch.

My bed is a pillow top =( and my couch is seude... thanks anyone in advanced

Reply to
habitez

Get a gallon size thing of Nature's Miracle at Petco and follow the directions on it (saturate the stain with it). I've had good luck using this on cat urine.

Reply to
Tracey