cleaning a lamp shade

What is the best way to clean a table lamp shade. Frank

Reply to
fsviatko

This would depend on what material it is made from. I would always advise unplugging any electrical appliance before cleaning. I think you'll find this group, like many Usenet groups, to be quite dead.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Get it dry-cleaned?

Steam cleaned?

You don't need to unplug a lamp shade.

This one is.

An alternative place to post this question (alt.home.repair) is quite active.

Reply to
Mr. Clean