ADVICE: Combination Washer-Dryer [single unit]

I have been looking around one these:

machines for months. There are a dizzying array of them available, but mostly on-line. Most U.S. retaillers do not offer them in their stores. As such I have been unable to "kick the tires" of any of them. I really do not want to spend US$800-US$1000 on something that is awful, and go through the hassles of returns, and maintenance. In light of the lack of definitive reviews, I am turning to the Usenet community. If you have one of these machines please reply to this post with you user-experience.

Reply to
Matthew A. R. Sherian

I'm surprised. Any reason why? I can't help I'm afraid. I only ever had a Candy washer dryer and the dryer part was hardly used.

Reply to
Dawn