A New sort of Dyson

I won't be testing the new 'ball' Dyson out as I am more than happy with my dear old wheelie Dyson. I had it serviced recently and was very pleased. For a fixed price they come to the home and replace any worn or broken pieces and overhaul the machine as well as polishing it up. It was very good value for money in my case. This page below tells a bit about the 'ball' type Dyson that is just coming on the market.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

&sSheet=/news/2005/03/15/ixnewstop.html>

Could somebody fix this for me so it's clickable? Gary? Are you there dear?

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Perhaps you should have posted this in alt.spammers.helpdesk.

Reply to
Marcia Pease

Why don't you get lost before I report you? My post is of interest to this group, it is after all to do with cleaning. Instead of rebuking me why couldn't you have made yourself useful by fiddling with the URL?

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Who was it who previously got into trouble for spamming vacuum cleaners here? Just a minute, I'll check the records....

Oh yes, it was Gary! Did he put you up to this? He may have been unaware that his ISP will not let him back on the internet without my recommendation. Thanks to you, today will not be his day.

Reply to
Marcia Pease

I'm here!

But I don't know how to fix it so it doesn't auto-word-wrap on some monitors.

If this helps, the link works fine, unless one's reader gives it a new-line marker.

TTUL Gary

Reply to
Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr.

Thank you SO much Gary. Isn't Marcia a pain in the derriere? I was more than pleased to see you post after all the nasty things she tried to do to your account. Damned good job your ISP saw through her plot I say.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Either Marcey isn't as mean as you say or Gary has agreed to be her houseboy in exchange for the consideration she had just shown. The latter wouldn't surprise me if she has told him about you and Joseph.

Choreboy

Reply to
Choreboy

Gary working for Marcia? Surely not. He is far too sweet to fall to be working for an old witch like her. ( sorry Peggo) As for Joseph, I assume you are meaning Mr Littleshoes? He has always been polite and considerate to me and we have nothing at all to hide, so there is nothing to tell. It is all a fabrication by you. I was unwise to listen to your plea for friends in this group, you are obviously a troll and a troublemaker and you have caused me endless grief here in AHC. You have also followed me to AC-C where you interfere in my threads and try to blacken my name. I suggest in future that instead of sitting at your computer dreaming how to stir up more trouble for me you get off your backside and clean your skillet instead of leaving it full of rancid animal fat.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

This is not the place to discuss such rumors. FYI, Mr. Deutschmann's ISP informs us that a certain requested that he be allowed to post one message in spite of being suspended. Contrary to what you may think, I do *not* own the internet.

Choreboy was passing on what he'd learned at soc.discussion.onlineromance.ac-c. If Mr. Deutschmann is allowed back on the internet someday, he'll be able to read the facts there and decide for himself.

I think you see now that you have judged Choreboy unfairly and an apology is in order.

Reply to
Marcia Pease

Why don't you mind your own business you evil interfering old tart? If Choreboy has anything to say he can spit it out himself.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Apology accepted.

Do you remember when Marcey told you that you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar? If you'd saved your vinegar for carpet stains, maybe Gary wouldn't have become Marcey's houseboy.

Choreboy

Reply to
Choreboy

In your dreams!

I would imagine you'll catch plenty of flies in your rancid skillet or have you now found the time to clean it? FWIW My frying pans and chip pans are drained, thoroughly cleaned and put away after every use. I would not eat in a home that left fat standing in the pan overnight so please do not bother to invite me to lunch or any other meal until you've cleaned up your act.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Sokay.

peggo

Reply to
peggo

Lovely! How very nice to see you here again dear.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

I wouldn't cook with oils that get rancid.

That's closing the barn door after the horse escapes. The kind of oil you use turns rancid as you cook.

Sour grapes? In various groups you may have read thank-you messages from those I've invited home for Freedom Fries. If I were to invite you, what would Marcey think? I can't afford to have my messages scrutinized for Charter violations.

Choreboy

Reply to
Choreboy

You have no idea what type of oil I use so how you can make this statement is beyond me.

I don't care two figs what she thinks, invite me all you like but any home that serves 'fries' instead of chips won't be getting a visit from me.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Dear Mrs. Bonk,

I don't want to get into the middle of an arguement about what is or isn't spam, but I will suggest that when you have a long URL to post, copy it and visit

a free service that will make a long url short enough so you may share it with everyone.

Reply to
montana wildhack

Everybody here knows you use one of the bad oils. If you used one of the good ones, you would have said so.

I'm sure Homeland Security agents have noted your reply. Why do you hate freedom? Do they have a lot of figs where you come from?

Choreboy

Reply to
Choreboy

How very kind. I had quite forgotten about that tinyurl place. There is another too, makeashorterlink or something along those lines. Well done Montana for reminding me.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk