what kind of insulation should be used between a kitchen ceiling and under a bedroom

i am removing ceiling from kitchen 12 white tile from an old house and quite sure there should be some kind of insulation there? Am I wrong?
Reply to
Anonymous
If I am reading you correctly and the bedroom is over the kitchen, no insulation is required since it is in a conditioned space.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads