Is there a type of drawer slide that stops or locks at any position?

Looking for a drawer slide that will hold a drawer open at any position--like you would want on a keyboard drawer for example. Is there such a thing and what type of slide is it called? Or is there another way to get this functionality?
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.