Latest threads in Architecture and Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Maybe there is an option...
If you've got the money: Browse hundreds of islands available for sale and rent worldwide. Private Islands Online is the most comprehensive guide to buying, selling and renting private islands....
4
4

Why isn't this big news...
Solar power at $1.00 per watt?
5
5

dining inside the belly of an elk
Should give diners a "new view" of things Read the Dodge Market Research Documentation and White Papers that talk about BIM, world green building trends and safety advancements information
4
4

More than one bon mot in this NY Times piece
No body function humor, but a really hideous illustration. Which came first: the order or the universe? And can science ever supply an answer?
2
2

christmas soon...
Take a look at this sites related to christmas celebrations amazing halloween masks myers halloween masks scary clown halloween masks halloween insect masks halloween masks props
1
1

Re: mixed emotions
C'mon,Pat. Take your vitamin D, and cheer up. Someone's going to feel grateful for free legumes. I might be able to see feeling guilty about not helping.....
1
1

Half a musical treat for half an explanation
"We are All Little Karadjic'es and Mladic'es" (Referring to the two individuals still wanted by the Hague for War Crimes), rare extremely nationalist song: free download:
5
5

Nice pictures
Usually with architecture as a context: National Geographic stories take you on a journey that’s always enlightening, often surprising, and unfailingly fascinating.
5
5

Sure hope nobody lives there...
http://tinyurl.com/2s5wnj http://tinyurl.com/2ugj9y

Re: Tran Siberian Orchestra
I liked the first one better. Scratch that - the first one _is_ better. So's this one: Visit http://www.neverenoughlights.com for more info.54000+ lights synchronized to Trans-Siberian Orchestra's...
1
1

testing new connection...
all set up with broadband in the mountains :-)
6
6

Phenomenal Offerings
Yesterday, I finally had an opportunity to have lunch with a young woman I took a liking to about two years ago. During lunch, our meandering conversation touched upon "past lives" (vis-a-vis the...
3
3

Re: Too weird......
That's why you have to think of good thinks and keep a positive outlook, and one of the main reasons that I take you to task when you go on one of your the-world-sucks-government-sucks-people-suck...

New window
I'm in the process of reducing a window size to minimal size for a bedroom. The old UBC exit facilities sec 1404 requirements was 5.7 sq ft min 24" ht 20" wide 44" max from floor Has that changed...
8
8

The best Plywood at the best prices
http://base.google.com/base/a/2946437/D4745578181407770746