Salone Del Mobile-Milano

Offer valid only for the period of "salone del mobile" My apartment in the centre of milan, on Corso Sempione, 25min walk to the main cathedral, tram lines, good position indeed...2 rooms with kitchenette and bath. 2 rooms with Double beds

1000 euro.. the "salone del mobile" (furniture and design international fair) is in Milan from 22 to 27 april..you can eventually rent 1 day earlier or until 1 day later if you are interested write me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com for more infos map and pics.... matteo
Reply to
pinar