Re: OMG ! Instant Heart Attack!!!!!!!!!

Chicken Fried Bacon, jayzisss.

> Gotta git me summa dat, rat nah........ > Who's up for a Texas road trip? > LOL > >

This is what my brother's other resto's dessert menu includes:

Señor Popcorn

When my nephew dies and goes to heaven, I now know where he'll end up. More for the wings than the desserts.

RicodJour

includes:

I've had the wings but not the desserts. I'm less of a fan of my brother's desserts in general, but he rules in soups. They package them in these flexible vacuum packages and you can probably order them by phone or email.

Reply to
Señor Popcorn

If he can ship them by email, I'm in. I hate waiting. I have cable if that helps.

RicodJour

includes:

>> When my nephew dies and goes to heaven, I now know where he'll end

That would be nice, but it's doubtful that would ever be possible, or if it was, that it might f*ck the soup up beyond edibility. For one, consider this:

You'd also need infiniteband.

Reply to
Señor Popcorn

Does he own the chain or just one of these places? We just got one of them here in So Cal. Been wanting to go, but it's tough with a vegetarian GF.

Reply to
Edgar

AFAIK, his is original (just the one for now), but it makes sense that some other business venture in another country would come up with the same name for a chicken-wing place. If you know, I'd be curious as to what the logo of the business looks like and what their site's address is.

Reply to
Señor Popcorn

Here it is:

Edgar

Thanks, and a totally different business. A cheap imitation. ;)

Reply to
Señor Popcorn

So you had supper there then?

Reply to