Re: Kash 4 Keys

Well when the choice is, nowhere to live, or a free roof over your head, I=

> don't think the matter of whether it is legal or not comes to mind much. = =A0In > fact, I'd bet even jail for some of them is better than living on the > streets. =A0I'm not condoning it, but it's the truth

You are addressing squatting in general. You latch on to the "homeless" aspect. Yet the bulk of the article wasn't about that, was it? Certainly the subject of this very thread should point you to the part that interested the OP. Do you have any comments re: extortion, or perhaps the plight of legitimate lease holders, or people lieing about being legitimate lease holders?

I read a bit in the Boston Globe a few months ago about a man, a Local Hero, whose job (self imposed) is to brow beat banks into "forgiving" bad loans. The very same article, with no sense (I could stop right there) of irony pointed out how five, ten years ago the very same man's job (self imposed) was to brow beat banks into giving bad loans. The man's job (self imposed) is to steal houses. Hunt LewRockwell.com for articles further pointing out the government's role in creating the current situation.

And then a "clever" diversion...

=A0I'm more worried about > what war crimes this administration is/are getting away with, than what th= e > homeless people in America are getting away with.

Are you worried about the war crimes that the previous administration got away with?

Will you be worried about the war crimes that the next administration will get away with?

Are you clamoring (the above protestation notwithstanding) for the current administration to fix the "housing problem"? Do you suggest that they do so by taking my money?

Reply to
gruhn

---------- Sorry but my Outlook express is not quoting properly. Anyways yeah I did address what Don the OP as in there isn't much to say about it but I would never condone such things. What more is there to say about it?

----------

I read a bit in the Boston Globe a few months ago about a man, a Local Hero, whose job (self imposed) is to brow beat banks into "forgiving" bad loans. The very same article, with no sense (I could stop right there) of irony pointed out how five, ten years ago the very same man's job (self imposed) was to brow beat banks into giving bad loans. The man's job (self imposed) is to steal houses. Hunt LewRockwell.com for articles further pointing out the government's role in creating the current situation.

---------- I read about a deputy who's job it is to kick people out of their foreclosed homes, and refused to do it, or have his unit do any of it, under current circumstances. So yeah you could say it is the man's job to steal houses. Where does that get you if nobody cares either way, and the banks will put up with whatever is imposed on them? It means they are reaping what they sowed and they know they are, and they are putting up with it because they have to. It could have everything wrong about it, but it is up to the person being hurt by these actions to press charges. If we punch me in the face and break all my teeth, and I don't press charges against you, does anything happen to you? If I you give me a scratch on my face that I can fix with a bandaid, is it worth my time to press charges against you? That's all I am saying...if the banks don't find it worthwhile, why should anyone else be bothered by it? Let them deal with the mess they got themselves into. You deal with people that don't have the money to pay their loans, your going to get these problems. THey made that choice and took that risk, and said to themselves the risk was worth it.

And then a "clever" diversion...

Are you worried about the war crimes that the previous administration got away with?

Will you be worried about the war crimes that the next administration will get away with?

Are you clamoring (the above protestation notwithstanding) for the current administration to fix the "housing problem"? Do you suggest that they do so by taking my money?

---------- Nothing clever about it, just my opinion...I'm still allowed to have one of those right?

Reply to
Edgar