Re: CADalyst, Oct 2005

"Don" wrote in news:_FO7f.482$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

A little late, but it just came down the pipe a minute ago. > As someone else in the group said last month, 'Now THAT'S the way an > online magazine should be.' > (I believe it may have been Ron up there in cold country.) > > >

Hey its still Tshirt weather here, but only our little corner of the country Yes it was me and how are you finding these, last time I went to CADalyst's main page after following your link, and couldn't find a link that route?. thx for the heads up Ron

Reply to
Ron