Field trip to Macchu Pichu for architecture students

Hi everybody

My name is Katy, and I'm a grad student at Harvard. I'm organizing a few field trips especially for architecture students and other architecture enthusiasts.

Uncover a wealth of Peruvian treasures on our 11-day tour. Meet the local people in the markets and caf=E9s of Peru=92s modern cities, ascend to the mystical city of Machu Picchu and explore Incan ruins in Cuzco. As you explore the legacy of the Inca, you=92ll understand why their technological and cultural advances continue to amaze.

Check it out here:

For some reason, it looks like a blank page in IE -- but it's just right in Firefox. You can download it for free here:
To see other upcoming field trips, check out the schedule:
Thanks! Katy

Reply to
Katy