Career Resume Service

Choose Resume Apple and you'll make one of the most fruitful decisions in your career. Our passion for writing, superior understanding of how to present clients, and an unparalleled knowledge of various industries make us transform your resume - from being a mere document to an entry ticket into your dream employer's organization. Visit resumeapple.com now! We are the experts at making your skills get noticed!

Reply to
Resume Apple

Looks like my three pager got lost in the aether. I'll sum up...

No.

Reply to
gruhn

(cheery sugary programmed corporate female voice) "If you had had Resume Apple on your side, that wouldn't have happened."

Reply to
Warm Worm