Latest threads in Appliancesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ice, Ice, Maybe? How to Stop an Ice Maker That Keeps Producing Ice (2023 Update)
It is a Whirlpool Model # WSF26C3EXB01, I replaced the receiver sensor board # W10296530 because the red light was only on when I turn the power on then after about 30 sec it will go out and not come...
9
9

Kew Hobby 1500 Pressure Washer
I have an old Kew Pressure Washer 1500 which has not been used for many years and have forgotten how to use it,. Can anyone advise me where I might be able to obtain an Instruction Manual or perhaps...
1
1

F70 error on miele g1222 dishwasher (2023 Update)
Hi All. I have error F70 and took some pictures so you can see where the leak is. The rusty looking baseplate has its front at the base of the picture so it's obvious where the leak is, right hand...
1
1

Can I bypass lid safety switch in Maytag washer machine (2023 Update)
i need to bypass the lid, it is model MVWC565FWO, TYPE 589-01 commercial technolgy can someone help me please it is connection to control board W10916485, 3 wire plug J6 red white and blue
1
1

ANOTHER FRIDGE SIZE QUESTION (2023 Update)
We have a very old Kenmore fridge, model # 363.8754412. How many cubic feet is that model? It seems to be about 24 cu ft.

Caloric Gas Range/oven knob cannot be turned and now cannot shut off the burner (2023 Update)
My father has turned the knob to a locked position on one burner. The burner is constantly on and the knob cannot be turned and now cannot shut off the burner. Concerned about safety. Please advise
1
1

Unplugged MGR5875QDW Maytag oven/stove, now clock doesn't work (2023 Update)
I unplugged the oven/stove unit and now the display won't light up. I read the manual and it says to hold the clock button 5 seconds to reset but nothing happened. Do I have to leave it unplugged or...
1
1

Kenmore Refrigerator Cubic Feet (2023 Update)
How many cubic feet is my 2007 Kenmore top freezer refrigerator serial number 253.69252702

Jenn-Air Fridge Water Dispenser Has Delay Start (2023 Update)
*Fridge Model:* Jenn-Air model #JFFCC72EFP. *Summary of Issue:* We got the fridge in December 2018. Almost immediately, we started to experience the issue - when the water dispenser lever is pressed,...
1
1

Black & Decker charger HT70151 has no lights or output voltage (2023 Update)
I need schematic diagram for Black&Decker charger HT70151
1
1

cubic ft capacity kenmore freezer model 253 8290511 (2023 Update)
28" x28.5"

New Gas Cooktop notResting flat on Counter (2023 Update)
New GE Monogram gas cooktop is laying flat (resting flat) on the counter except for the center front where there is a 1/16 inch gap. This is the 2nd GE Monogram cooktop we've ordered that has this...
1
1

Neighbours cooker extractor fan vents into my garden (2023 Update)
Our next door neighbour had problems with damp in her house she had extensive work done including thee large air bricks put in the front property all adding to her mortgage. After this was completed...
1
1

What's best vacuum for pet hairs on hardwood and carpet? (2023 Update)
Last year I ended up buying a Hoover Linx cordless stick vac and the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser hand vac, as I was so frustrated with our old Miele White Star. Both are decent for day-to-day touch-ups,...
1
1

San Yang Pai Hood Bulb (2023 Update)
We have a San Yang Pai CY-968 range hood in our home. It was there when we bought it and is apparently more of a professional level hood? Anyway, the light bulb burned out soon after we moved in and...
1
1