sears model 2213484K902 seas dishwasher won't turn on

nothing happens...control buttons won't turn on...power is on....sears model 2213484K902 seas dishwasher.

I think it must be the control panel. Sears replaced same last August. Not under warranty. Cost over $200. Now it doesn't work at all. Nothing happens. None of the buttons on panel turn on. This machine was purchased in September, 2010. Not even 3 years old. Is it junk? The part we replaced costs $105. but A & E, who sears home repair sent out, charged $135 for part plus $139 for labor.

Reply to
Anonymous