Jennair oven suddenly not working (2023 Update)

Hi,

My 27 year old Jennair dual fuel range's oven suddenly doesn't work work. The burners and vents work but the oven doesn't. The clock now doesn't work either but the timer does when set to bake. I had some kitchenwork done and this might have jostled wiring? Would hate to replace a hard to find downdraft gas range. Sorry, newbie here. Thank you!

Reply to
Al monte

It is possible that the issue with your Jennair range could be repaired by a DIYer, but it would depend on the specific problem and your level of experience with appliance repair. If the issue is related to wiring, it may be more complex and require the assistance of a professional. In any case, it would be best to consult the manual or contact the manufacturer for troubleshooting advice, or to find a professional service technician to diagnose and repair the issue.

Reply to
HOH_Advisor