how to diagnose problem with Kenmore Refrigerator 106.57572791 model

Anonymous's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Anonymous in  Appliances

My kenmore 106.57572791 stopped working, the fan still runs, but the compressor does not come on..do not hear any clicks sound or anything at all..how do I diagonose what is wrong...also in the back there is a black box that covers the connections to the compressor..how do I remove it, just pull it out or any other way to remove it.

blog comments powered by Disqus