Zap vs Kilz for sealing

Folks,
I was at WalMart and bought some oil-based Zap, not realizing it wasn't shellac-based like Kilz.
The plan *had* been to spray on the floor to cover up animal urine that soaked through our carpet. This stuff, unfortunately, is way too thick for my equipment to spray -- it makes latex paint look thin, that's how thick it is. Is Kilz thinner, such that it can be sprayed (auto spray gun -- can do poly, shellac, laquer and the like)? Also, will Zap block the urine odor?
Thanks, --randy
use BIN kilz is solvent base wont work as well

for
it
do