You wanna talk SCARED?

Team Flail big-ways this weekend at Eloy. $16 jumps, $15 registration, free beer, all that crap. Tom Someday, it'll all be over....
I have absolutely no idea what language you are speaking here.

free
Mike in Mystic wrote:

At least it wasn't cross posted.

I know what most of those words mean, but I've never seen them in that order.
-Phil Crow
them in the right order is *just* as important. Old Peter Hall used to say to me "They're all there, Eddie, now we've got to get them into the right order."</python>
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
he's talking about skydiving
Does this mean you're getting a visit from the IRS?
On 30 Oct 2003 06:41:26 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comEDY (Tom) wrote:

Oops, wrong newsgroup. But I like this one better. Team Flail is a loosely knitted group of skydivers based at an airport in Eloy, AZ. This weekend, we boogie! (A term connoting many jumps, evening debaucherie, sleep and repeat. Tom Mike in Mystic wrote:

Someday, it'll all be over....
On 31 Oct 2003, Tom spake unto rec.woodworking:

Loosely knitted... is this the same as "not too tightly wound"?