www.OtherScore.com - Before you trust their opinion, see what others have to say about them WWW.OTHERSCORE.COM

Anyone can get an email account. All you need to do is to have 2 fingers to type. What distinguishes a good email account from the rest is its otherscore.
At www.OtherScore.com, you can track people by their email address. YOu can also invote people to leave comments for you. We are hoping for a time when you would be able to tell all about someone just by looking at their otherscore - Its all free at www.OtherScore.com
Score your friends, family, partners, vendors, or colleagues - or your doctor or lawyer - All you need to know is their email address to rate them.
Give your friends the gift of online identity. www.OtherScore.com
Well, other than asking folk to do exactly what you warn against, you've managed to hit just about every newsgroup in existance with an auto-poster and that includes some very, very spammy newsgroups!!
What's wrong, not scraping enough email addresses from newsgroups anymore, so you're looking to get the suckers to come to you instead?
I'm sure most of you already know, but Beware folks: This is very likely an attempt to gather addresses for a spam list.
Pop