why tell us?
Len

No, thanks. I'll make my own.
On 14 Dec 2004 14:48:10 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gugari.com (Chris) wrote:

Actually, that web site should be an inspiration to beginning woodworkers. Anybody should be able to make furniture that looks that ugly. ;-)

Contemporary?
--
mare

Hey all -
Didja notice... or is it my glasses... in the *other* room... Those aren't pictures of what they're selling, they are renderings. Wanna buy a picture of our 3D models??
Sheesh!
John Moorhead
message wrote:

John Moorhead writes:

One table I looked at seemed like a photo, but my glasses were in the same other room as yours, so maybe not. But one thing was sure: it was as ugly as a mud fence.
Charlie Self "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." Sir Winston Churchill
In article
mare wrote:

I'm not going to comment on the woodwork, but is it common to stain teak dark?

This spammer doesn't have a clue. He is looking for suckers.
Right, spammer???
On 14 Dec 2004 14:48:10 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gugari.com (Chris) wrote:

This stuff looks like cub scout woodworking projects.