WWing sights in Minneapolis-St.Paul, MN ??

I've got 7 Corners Hardware, Xylos Gallery and maybe Memory Makers Antiques if I want to head to Red Wing. Any others that folks would recommend? Thanks.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

Repost to get it to the top of the OT stuff.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

Tried & True Tools, Inc. 7550 University Ave. NE Fridley new and used , worth a walk through.

Reply to
john.g

Thanks much. I'm off to the ay-ro-port. JP

************************** Chisels as carry-on?
Reply to
Jay Pique