WWing sights in Minneapolis-St.Paul, MN ??

I've got 7 Corners Hardware, Xylos Gallery and maybe Memory Makers Antiques if I want to head to Red Wing. Any others that folks would recommend? Thanks.
JP
Jay Pique wrote:

Repost to get it to the top of the OT stuff.
JP ******************* Via google.
Tried & True Tools, Inc. 7550 University Ave. NE Fridley new and used , worth a walk through.

snipped-for-privacy@myrealbox.com wrote:

Thanks much. I'm off to the ay-ro-port. JP ************************** Chisels as carry-on?