Would like to trade links with other WW business owners...

Dear WW'ers, In the last 3 months, Google.com, has totally wiped or rank many of the mom & pop sites near the bottom of the results for their specific keywords. It is now clear that Google is placing much more emphasis on links and not the text you have written on your homepage. I'd like to trade links with you if you meet the following criteria: 1. Your homepage is themed around your WW business. 2. You have google PR of 4 or better.
Why trade links? Simple, a link between two related businesses with decent PR will increase and maintain your position at Google.
A little info about my ranking at Google: I rank in the top ten or at #1 for 8 of my keyword phrases I have a Google PR of 5
remove "nospam" to reply snipped-for-privacy@nospamwoodflagcases.com
Thanks
I dont see your problem. I googled wood flag cases adnd your site came up first.
Try "Flag Cases" A competitive keyword.

Check my URL. Maybe we can get together.
George http://vertilathe.freeyellow.com