Worlds Largest Hardware Store !

Worlds Largest Hardware Store ! check out
Two posts with pretty much the same results.
I'd call you a retard but I don't think you're quite even that smart.
UA100
I think it is a tease building to something. max

I think it's evidence of a slow, fragmented thought process.

You did not see the link? ;~)

Yeah, that kind of gives the mentally-challenged a bad name. This definitely goes into the "Book of Stupid Spammer Tricks"

He's got my vote for "World's dumbest spammer"

: > wrote: : > : >>Two posts with pretty much the same results. : >> : >>I'd call you a retard but I don't think you're quite even : >>that smart. : >> : > : > Yeah, that kind of gives the mentally-challenged a bad name. This : > definitely goes into the "Book of Stupid Spammer Tricks" : > : > : > : >>UA100 : > : But if only we could convince all spammers to do the same!
Josie